Monday, February 13, 2006

Defending against errors

Being an actual rugby player, I like my sports big, tough, and overwhelmingly blond. Therefore, I'd play ice hockey. Maybe not goalie, but definetely defense.


I started out fast with early morning insomnia Friday, then Friday evening plans were cancelled, and without a hangover Saturday had no option but to knit ALL DAY. I had started knitting the trellis sweater back but made some errors so have paused on that piece until Grace can teach me how to fix wandering rows. I managed to complete the front right piece and have taken a break from the project until tomorrow. I made no errors on the right front making me think my only problems will be seaming and blocking. Stop laughing at me. No seriously, stop laughing at me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Hi! Jenny here of the Two Trellises.
I followed your link over... When it came to that center back panel, I kept screwing it up, so I made the executive decision to just change it to a seed stitch panel. I'll try to post a close up photo for you. It still looks good.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home