Sunday, February 12, 2006

Moving Right Along


After a mild Friday freakout, I was able to cast on and get underway. I made good progress on the first full day of Olympic knitting. The cuff on the first mitten is complete. I'm starting to settle into my stranded knitting groove, so I'm feeling good about capturing the gold. The only thing is I wish I had enlarged my charts more. New skill + smallish chart = frustration.

On to the next stage, the hand portion up through the thumb gusset. I got a good nights' sleep. I had pancakes for breakfast. I've done my hydrotherapy (the dishes). It's the perfect knitting weather. I'm ready. Knit on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Excellent progress! And what's a little eye strain in the face of a gold medal!

W

3:07 PM  
Blogger Merrill Mason said...

It looks great! How about knitting the other mitten with a black ground and white design?

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home