Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Team Philly will not be kept from the Gold this time...

I am so excited our city has a team now! The subtitle could be "City of Brotherly Knitting" or something like that. I'm knitting Trellis, an Aran Baby cardigan fron knitty.com. I first bought economical yarn on-line, but then got this rich hunter green Cascade 220 superwash instead. I've also completed two swatches for training. I want to fly through those cables once the torch is lit.

Coincidentally, they've been filming Rocky around Rittenhouse!

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Delicious said...

"Yo" Melissa~welcome to team philly.
I'm competing in the Baby Bobbi Bear Category. Be sure to stay about from the steaks with whiz while knitting!~

3:49 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Welcome to Team Philly! I know those cables are going to fly by - just like the downhill!

Wendy

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home