Friday, March 03, 2006

olympic show offs

Would anyone like to show off their olympic knitting and get their photo taken? I've been tapped to take photos for IK Press of people and their handknits. I thought that people and their olympic projects might make good camera fodder. If you are interested, leave a comment and let me know when is good for you. I have until the 12th and I have plans to be in Rittenhouse Park this sunday at 3pm.

And in the interest of fairness.. anyone who will let me take their photo can get an emailed copy for themselves. I don't want you thinking they just poofed in the night.

Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Would love to help you out, but my OK knits have been gifted!

Wendy

6:44 AM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

I may be able to give you a hand if you really want to take a photo with me. :p The week is easier for me then the weekend

12:55 PM  
Blogger purlewe said...

Sherry that would be great! give me an e-buzz at purleweATearthlinkDOTcom

Wendy, I am sure you have more than just baby knitting you could show off :)

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Self bondage gromets Gay lions pics number of gays and lesbians cisco semester 1 final test http://www.juliaanninterracial.info/long-large-cock.html Patent leather dog shoes Sexy paris hilton breast Topamax cluster headaches Best radar detector rated spanton cooktops marruecos big penis kitchen cooktops whirlpool Proper dosage for zyrtec peugeot 406 osiagi Hackney accomodations dss welcome Gorgeous chicks with dicks

8:11 PM  
Blogger lcrenovation said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
House Renovations in Bermondsey

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home