Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Look's like I'll make it!

I am getting closer and closer to my gold medal! I have the sleeves done, the body up to the armpits, and I am ready to attach them and start the yoke. I cannot believe I am going to get this done in the required time.

Sue, on the other hand, had to rip out twice this weekend on her first sock. But she is enjoying the process and is happy to finally learn how to make a pair on her own. I think she will get 1 sock done before the torch goes out.

Just an FYI. I have a knit/fiber nite at my house every other thursday. This thursday we are celebrating the olympics with tortellini soup (it looks just like those cra-zay medals!) and knitting. Feel free to come by and work on finishing your project.. or bring something new you've just started. I live in S. Philly and can send directions if anyone needs them :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks so much for the invite, and I can't wait to see pictures of your finished Gold (and way to go Sue for picking a definite challenge). I have plans this Thursday, but maybe another night!

Wendy

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Antifreeze for bmw Mortgage refinancing rates in ct Cancer gordon prozac ssri pdas

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home