Tuesday, February 14, 2006

OK Philly Style


I wanted to wait until I had my own post up on my own blog before I moved over here to do my happy dance. :) Olympic Knitting (OK) has been a real pleasure at my house. Both Sue and I are participating and we've both gotten alot more done than even we expected.

After finishing the sleeves, I cast on the body yesterday.. it took me about a billion tries (I always had waaaay too much or waaaay too little). Sue chugged along on her first pair of socks. They look really nice and I think she will enjoy wearing them.

Here's is a pic of me Friday nite at dinner trying to get some OK in before we got our food. :) Sorry for the blur.. we only brought in the camera phone. Keep knitting everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

First socks on 1's is quite an Olympian feat! Glad to see the knitting is going well, and hope to see more of your happy dance!

W

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home